Wesley Court, Heaton Mersey, Stockport

Shared Ownership £101,500
Sold - SSTC
Brief Summary
2
1
  • Reception Rooms: 1
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
Property Description

Wesley Court, Heaton Mersey, Stockport

A delightful two bedroom retirement apartment offered for sale to the over 55's and occupying a superb position being convenient for local amenities on Didsbury Road as well as buses and trams which between them operate into both Stockport and Manchester centres. Admittance to the development is via a security entry phone system and both the kitchen and shower room have been refitted. The flat further benefits from a gas central heating system and upvc double glazing. There are parking areas to the front and rear as well as communal lawned garden areas. There is a monthly service charge of £131.22 per calendar month and on completing the purchase a new 99 year lease will created. The flat is a 70% shared equity purchase and there is no rent payable for the remaining 30% share.

Why Choose Us?
  • The most experienced Estate Agents in Heaton Moor.
  • 35 Years Successfully Selling Homes in The Heatons.
  • Expert local knowledge and guidance.
  • The Best located Estate Agency Office in The Heatons.
  • Thousands of Properties Sold & Completed.

Request a Callback

Wesley Court, Heaton Mersey





    We value your data, please tick here to confirm your consent. For more information on your privacy please refer to our privacy notice.

    I consent


    Arrange a Viewing

    Wesley Court, Heaton Mersey






      We value your data, please tick here to confirm your consent. For more information on your privacy please refer to our privacy notice.

      I consent


      Mortgage Calculator

      Wesley Court, Heaton Mersey